Wiki links

Conan_Lybarian
Conan_Lybarian

I'm unable to add direct links for adventure logs. It even does it to characters sometimes, but EVERY time I use the wiki link and choose an adventure log, it adds the text format in the style of a character link, but doesn't create the adventure log link. I've been creating actual url hyper links, but I'm wondering if i'm missing something?

Comments

• Kallak
    Kallak

It seems to be working normally for me. Do you have a link to a specific page I could look at where this is happening?

All the best,
    - Kallak
  • Kallak
    Kallak

Okay, so I did some looking around on your campaigns while logged in as you, and I believe I see the issue you are talking about. The insertion window is not inserting the correct value in the slug portion of the bracket link on adventure logs that have been renamed. It's inserting the updated title in both slug and display slots, which doesn't work - and that's why you are getting the text printout.

I'll get with dev side and see about repairs. In the meantime, avoid renaming adventure log titles.

All the best,
    - Kallak
  • Conan_Lybarian
    Conan_Lybarian

Thanks! Sorry I haven't checked back in. I just realized I had the same problem with a character a while ago too! With all the updates I keep doing, I forgot about the slugging issue. I'll avoid that in the future.