Can't remove tags from pages

redstar
redstar
edited October 2008 in Bug Reports

Comments

• redstar
    redstar
    I've found once I've added a tag to a page in the wiki, I can't remove it (as in, make it none).

Anyone else having this problem?
  • redstar
    redstar
    Ok, update: I found that if you replace the tag with just "" it makes it blank. I'm sure that is a bug too, but at least gets it off the list :)
  • mmoritz80
    mmoritz80
    I'm at a loss for how to remove tags. There used to be red "X's" next to tags so that you could delete them from a page. That no longer appears to be the case. I've had a few typos in tags and I don't see a way to remove them. Any advice?
  • Baalshamon
    Baalshamon
    open your wiki page and look to the right. You will see the lsit of tags along with "X" next to each one. Click the x and the tag vanishes forever.
  • GamingMegaverse
    GamingMegaverse
    Steve is correct. So, for example, go to the Correctional Facility page on your site, and click the x on whichever spelling you wish to be rid of.
    killervp
    "A God...Rebuilt":http://www.obsidianportal.com/campaigns/a-god-rebuilt
    "Duskreign's First Ever COTM":http://www.obsidianportal.com/campaigns/wyrmshadow/wiki_pages/112011

Just trying to help out.

• mmoritz80
    mmoritz80
    It must be something with my browser. I don't see the X's anymore. However, when I load my wiki pages in my cell phone, the blue X's are there and work fine. I'm able to fix my pages now, thank you. Just for your info, the browser I was having issues with was IE 8.
  • BenShumway
    I'm having this issue with chrome, but not with mozilla firefox.