Accordion Help

SublimeBW
SublimeBW

Hey gang,

I am wanting to set up my wiki so that the titles are accordioned out however it seems I am just illiterate when it comes to this stuff. I attempted to set up the following source code and it gives me the correct paneling but it doesn't create my header as an accordion. Any ideas?

<button class="accordion">My Title Here</button>

<div class="panel">

<p>My Text here..</p>

</div>

Comments

• ragnarhawk

I set my accordions up using the Accordion button in the Textile editor.

It produces Textile markup instead of HTML.  Here is an example:

[accordion]<br />
    [accordion-item] [title] Chapter 1 [end-title] [content]<br />
    h4. Another Heading 4

Neque porro quisquam<br />
    [end-content] [end-accordion-item]<br />
    [accordion-item] [title] Chapter 2 [end-title]&nbsp;<br />
    [content]<br />
    h4. More Heading 4&nbsp;

dolor sit amet<br />
    [end-content] [end-accordion-item]<br />
    [accordion-item] [title] More accordion [end-title] [content] &nbsp;[end-content] [end-accordion-item]<br />
    [end-accordion]

I hope that this helps.

• SublimeBW
    SublimeBW

Seriously? You can use the text editor for it? How did I not know that? What icon is it under?

• ragnarhawk

From what you are saying, you are probably using the CkEditor, rather than Textile.  Many of us who have been using the tool since before the Reforge prefer the Textile editor, and it appears that it is the better supported tool.  Recently the site was changed to make the Textile editor the default again, and the Accordion button (and other similar tools) are only available in Textile.

It may be possible to make the Accordion work using the CkEditor, but I just tried the Textile code above, and it did not work for me when I used CkEditor.

You can change which editor you are using in your campaign settings.  If you want to take that step, there are instructions here

• weasel0
    weasel0

Ever since it was implemented, the ckeditor is well known for chewing on code while saving it.