Item links

Conan_Lybarian
Conan_Lybarian

Is there any way to add an Item hyperlink like the options for character and wiki links? I've been creating them manually, but it seems like an oversight that there's no "quick button" for it. Am I missing something?

Comments

• Kallak
    Kallak

The Items tab is in a semi-phased out state at the moment, which is why it doesn't have insertion buttons. It was decided a long time ago that the current iteration wasn't useful enough, and needed some overhauling. It's on the books to get done, but there are some other things scheduled to happen first. I can check and see if dev side can throw an insertion button on there in the meantime, but no promises.

All the best,
    - Kallak
  • Conan_Lybarian
    Conan_Lybarian

I'd forgotten that items are "not recommended". A button would be cool though, I know I'm not the only one that uses them. As always @Kallak, you're awesome.

• SkidAce
    SkidAce

If we lose the items function, recommended or no, I would be displeased.

• Conan_Lybarian
    Conan_Lybarian

I'm with you @SkidAce. I'm big on custom items and "tokens" in my games, and my players always get plenty of goodies, so I like being able to have a catalogue for them.

• Kallak
    Kallak

We're not looking to remove items, so you've got nothing to worry about on that front. There's planning in the works for expanding/revamping, but there are a couple of items in line ahead of that. I'll bring more updates on that as they get closer to being finalized.

All the best,
    - Kallak