View Submitted Support Tickets?

Krothos
Krothos

I've submitted a couple of tickets over the last few days, and I wanted to view them in the support pages (https://help2.obsidianportal.com/portal/signin#myarea) but I'm not able to sign in. My email address and username aren't recognized to allow me to reset my password.

Possible to view the status of my tickets? I did receive confirmation emails indicating Kaleidoscope Global Help Desk received my requests and a ticket was created.

Thanks.

Comments

• Kallak
    Kallak

Unfortunately no, you cannot. The login functionality of the current Help area does not work (as I recall, I mentioned before that there was a measure of work that would need to be done to make it work, and as such "for the time being" it was not going to be functional). The issue surrounding the login process on the Help area is part of the reason we're positioning to move to another (better) Help area back end (as discussed in my Jan 17th update post).

As to the meat of the matter (your tickets), everything is okay. I'm on the case. I had a bit of car trouble and had to put some work in to get things rolling again (literally), but all of that is good now, and I'll have responses up pronto.

All the best,
    - Kallak
  • Krothos
    Krothos

Thank you. Look forward to hearing the responses to my tickets. Sorry I didn't see the earlier mentions regarding the Help area.