GM-Only Segments Viewable by Players

YelshaNu
YelshaNu

I've just been informed by one of my players that they can read my GM Only notes on all my Obsidian Portal pages.Is anyone else experiencing this issue and does anyone have any fixes?

Comments

• Kallak
    Kallak

This is one of the known issues we have found or had reported following the rollout of the new/updated infrastructure elements. I'm updating the blog post as any items are found, and we are actively monitoring and working to resolve issues.

All the best,
    - Kallak
  • YelshaNu
    YelshaNu

Thanks for the quick reply. I checked the forums as a first port of call, but didn't quite know how to phrase things.

• Kallak
    Kallak

Certainly. This is our #1 ticket item at the moment due to the widespread visibility of GM materials for players. We're anticipating the fix for this to be sometime either later tonight or potentially tomorrow morning.

All the best,
    - Kallak
  • Kallak
    Kallak

Happy to report that this issue has been resolved. The previous status of players as co-GM or regular player should be restored for all campaigns, as well as the promote/demote button functionality.

All the best,
    - Kallak