Co-GM status is reversed and cannot be changed

Malkom
Malkom

I run a campaign that is rather large and has expanded to several co-GMs running different guilds in the same world. One of my co-GMs just tried to get into the wiki for our game and discovered that she cannot see GM only sections any more. Investigating, I found that the status of my players is exactly inverted, with all of the regular players having co-GM rights and the co-GMs having none, and that if I go down the list and reverse this it seems to work but upon refreshing the page, everyone is still in the wrong state.

Comments

• Kallak
    Kallak

This is one of the known issues we have found or had reported following the rollout of the new/updated infrastructure elements. I'm updating the blog post as any items are found, and we are actively monitoring and working to resolve issues.

All the best,
    - Kallak
  • Kallak
    Kallak

Happy to report that this issue has been resolved. The previous status of players as co-GM or regular player should be restored for all campaigns, as well as the promote/demote button functionality.

All the best,
    - Kallak
  • twiggyleaf
    twiggyleaf

Yippee!  Luckily I hadn't been affected by that one.  Glad it has been sorted out quickly!

"I met a traveller from an antique land....."

CotM May 2016: Mysteria: set in Wolfgang Baur’s MIDGARD.

Previous CotM Aug 2012: Shimring: High Level Multiplanar Campaign

Inner Council Member