LFP for Fate Core Mecha PbP (OP Forum Game)

tommy19
tommy19

I am looking to start and run a self contained Play-by-post game here on Obsidian Portal. The game is called Mobile Frame Zero. It is a mecha game using Fate Core with a LOT of Mecha vs Kaiju thrown into the mix. As I said, it'll be played here on OP using the Campaign's forum, Character sheets will be under characters, etc. The only outside resource will be an awesome Fate Core app called RPG Note Cards created by Jan Tauš that will allow for rolling Fate dice as well as cards for Aspects and the like. There's no worry, you won't need to sign up for anything in order to use the RGP Note Cards app.

If you're interested in joining the game please take a minute to read through the game wiki and send me a messeage with your character idea. If you want to play but don't have any ideas, that's okay we can toss ideas back and forth and come up with something. Looking for roughly six players, but this is not on a first come, first serve basis. I want players who are into the genra and want to participate in the telling of an good story. There isn't a rush, since it's still the holiday season, the very earliest we'd get the game underway is some time after the new year.

I look forward to chatting with you and seeing you in the game.