Update #21 - Ready, set, logo!

Kallak
Kallak

In case you haven't figured it out yet, it's Tuesday, which means this update is late. I can already hear you asking: "Didn't we just have one of these late updates?". Well, yes, but not for the same reason. Yesterday was the first day of the new university semester for me (and it's my last semester before graduation, huzzah!), and so things were slightly more hectic than they have been over the summer break here. This caused the hours to go by and my update post got left behind in the shuffle. Sorry. That said, now that everything is situated, we're rolling once again.

So? What's the update?

[1] Help/Support

As mentioned in the last update, we're just days away from this changeover - and that is still true. It's looking like Friday will be the day for the actual release. I say 'looking like' because anything can happen in life, but Friday should be the day. If for some reason it ends up not being Friday, then I would think Monday for sure. Pencil in Friday though.

[2] CotM and Blog

With September on the horizon, our thoughts once again begin returning to the CotM program, and which campaign will be our next winner. As always, be sure to drop your favorites into the nominations thread so that these great campaigns can be on the list for consideration. Modiphius Entertainment is doing their part to support CotM, and you should too!

I'm also still in the market for guest articles for the blog. If you'd like to share your gaming related ideas and contribute to our user-led initiatives, consider authoring a piece to share with OP. If you're interested, just drop me a private message and we can discuss. While I like to hope everyone enjoys my work, I'd love to be able to get more perspectives and viewpoints as well. A return to days akin to when I had the Blogger's Association going strong would be awesome.

[3] Game systems/logos

I've only just started, so you might not have noticed yet, but I'm undertaking the task of getting all of the game systems and their respective logos added to the dashboard side. This way they can be displayed like they're supposed to be, and people will be able to click to the info pages for game systems they aren't familiar with and learn more. This is one of those old school thorn in the side issues, and I'm really looking forward to finally getting it knocked out.

Since I'm "filling in" what we have already, I haven't been keeping up with new stuff as much right this moment. If you see a game system that's new(er) and not in our list, please let me know so I can get it added. If you happen to have an info link URL and a logo to go with it, you'll save me a bit of time down the road.

~~~

That'll do it for the moment. See everyone next week (on Monday, I swear!)

All the best,
- Kallak