Content Rules for uploading audio/video

JaymesBolton
JaymesBolton

So I am debating on simply recording and uploading our game sessions for my next campaign. The problem is that my gaming group is definitely a rated R+ humor group including jokes that would probably be distasteful to more sensitive people. What kind of rules exist for this type of thing? Can I get around them with a disclaimer? The intention is not to offend anyone just make my life easier.

Comments

• Kallak
    Kallak

As long as you're following the Terms of Service and putting a disclaimer, I think you're solid man.

All the best,
    - Kallak
  • JaymesBolton
    JaymesBolton

The only issue is the following line

"the Content is not obscene, libelous or defamatory, hateful or racially or ethnically objectionable"

I will be doing some editing but my group does have an R+ sense of humor sometimes (as do most gaming groups I have ever come across). I will put a disclaimer in and I am more then willing to take something down and re-edit if someone finds it disagreeable. I just don't want to be banned or anything for it.

• Kallak
    Kallak

You're all good on that front man. If you're warning people in advance, making an effort to be reasonable and then on top of that willing to make tweaks if someone does take something personally, you've got about zero chance to be banned.

All the best,
    - Kallak