Need to change back to old style

Kain_Darkwind
Kain_Darkwind

For some strange reason, my main campaign has suddenly changed its format.  The top menu has been adjusted from the easy to use top bar, to a drop down monstrosity that doesn't actually allow me to look at search results.  However, this is only affecting my main campaign.  This happens whether or not I'm logged in, so I feel there must be some sort of way to change it back to the old, good version. 

Garbage Version

Good Version

Comments

• Kain_Darkwind
    Kain_Darkwind

As a follow up point, I would like to point out that only one of my campaigns, the one included as the 'good' version, retains the old, more ideal top menu.  All the others have been changed to the garbage version, with unviewable search results.

• Kallak
    Kallak

What an oddity. Normally the "garbage version" is for small screens like mobile devices. Strange that it's showing on desktop. I'll look into your campaigns and see what I can find out for you.

All the best,
    - Kallak
  • weasel0
    weasel0

Might try a forced refresh or cache flush, see if that clears anything up.

• Kallak
    Kallak

Hey @Kain_Darkwind, So I used my administrator access to log into your account, and the menu appears as the "good" version for all of the campaigns for me, so I'm in agreement with @weasel0 that it's likely a refreshing or caching issue that is making that campaign display the incorrect menu system for you. I'd say try his advice, and if it's still giving you problems, open a ticket with [email protected] and I'll route it accordingly.

All the best,
    - Kallak