Can't Seem to Paste to the Adventure Log

DantePD

Okay, so I've got a nice epilogue written to my game's first story arc and....I can't seem to copy/paste it into an Adventure Log.

When I attempt to paste it, I get a small pop up box saying that I can't paste to the log directly due to my browser's security settings (Without telling me exactly what it needs to allow for pasting) and to paste it there. I do that, click "OK" and the pasted text just goes into the void. It doesn't show up anywhere.

I've tried this in Chrome, Firefox and Safari now and I can't figure out what's going on and how to fix it. And I'll be damned before I retype these nine pages into the browser window

Comments

• Kallak
    Kallak

I'm a Firefox guy, so that's the one I know the best, but I assume they're all reasonably similar. In Firefox, check out Tools -> Options -> Privacy & Security. If you can't get it to work out after examining the settings there, feel free to open a ticket and I'll look into it.

All the best,
    - Kallak

Inner Council Member
    CotM Selection Committee
    Writer/Editor - Words In The Dark
    Obsidian Portal Community and Content Manager
    GameMaster - Crucible of the Blacksoul (CotM for Jan. 2013)

• weasel0
    weasel0

Are you using mouse right-click paste? Try Crtl+V(Cmd+V for Mac) and see if that helps. Or maybe smaller chunks.

Also are you using the ckeditor or the older textile editor. Try switching editors(under settings -> advanced) and see if the older one plays better with pasting. Most of us don't like(politely) the ckeditor.