How do I search for a specific campaign?

_CustodianOfWar_

I have a group of people that I have been playing with, and we recently discovered obsidian portal.  Even though I looked through all of the stories on here, I couldn't find it. Is there a way that I can search for certain campaigns?

Comments

• weasel0
    weasel0

Huh... Seems like the answer is "nope. Can't do that." Used to have that function in the search bar.

Over the past few years many pieces of code have broken and their finally fixing them. May have to put in a feature request or help ticket of some kind.

You can try using Google with the "site:" command to tell it only search OP.

site:www.obsidianportal.com (campaign name here or whatever)

I think that's the format. It should at least be the right direction.

• Kallak
    Kallak

This is actually on the list of desired new features (I know it's not "new", but that's the structure of the list), so hopefully it'll be able to be slotted into the development cycle in the near future.

All the best,
    - Kallak
  • Dolnor
    Dolnor

Using the google search (site:www.obsidianportal.com "campaign") works great.  I'm able to view how others approached the same campaigns I am playing.  I only read up-to where we currently are situated...I don't like "reading ahead" because it ruins the "surprise" element of D&D adventuring.  Plus it may influence my actions. =(

TQQdles™