Background and text color question?

MPW_Admin
MPW_Admin

On the pages with the white background, I want it to be a black background with white text. I'd like for the hyperlinks to remain unchanged. Any help? D:

Comments

• MPW_Admin
    MPW_Admin

Would it be possible to get someone familiar with CSS into my discord? Would love to collaborate.

• cgregory
    cgregory

You are looking at the following

Your wikis

body.campaign-public-layout .post-section.post-main {

background-color: black;

}

The GM only section of the wiki

body.campaign-public-layout .post-section.post-gm-only {

background-color: rgba(0,0,0,0.65);

}

The adventure log

.adventure-log-show .post-header-container, .adventure-log-show .post-main, .adventure-log-show .post-comments {

}

The adventure logs on the adventure log index

.adventure-log-index .adventure-log-post {

}

The character and item backgrounds

.character-show .main-content section, .item-show .main-content section {

}

.character-index.campaign-public-layout .character-list-item, .item-index.campaign-public-layout .character-list-item {

}

Setting the text to white

.campaign-public-layout .main-content, .campaign-public-layout .main-content h1, .campaign-public-layout .main-content h2, .campaign-public-layout .main-content h3, .campaign-public-layout .main-content h4, .campaign-public-layout .main-content h5, .campaign-public-layout .main-content h6 {

color: white;

}

I highly suggest using the Firefox browser, right clicking on what interests you in your campaign and choosing Inspect element.  It will show you all the CSS that applies to that element. You can even temporarily change the CSS to test out what that type of change will do. If you like the change you can copy and paste it into your campaign's CSS.

They are among us!

XCom: Defiance - Campaign of the Month November 2016