Issues with tags

die_gestreifte
die_gestreifte

The tags aren't working on my site. I can tag stuff and I can use the filters. But clicking on a tag always gives no results. Example: https://shadowrun75.obsidianportal.com/search?tag=Connection

I have that issue in all browsers and on different devices.

I've submitted a support ticket on Sunday, but haven't received an update yet. So maybe someone here has an idea what the problem is?

Comments

• Kallak
    Kallak

Hey @die_gestreifte

The issue surrounding tags on the site is currently on support's radar and is being investigated/worked on at this time. So stay tuned on that front, and with luck resolution will be swift. As far as your ticket going unanswered, it's potentially my fault. I'm just starting to take over the process of user support tickets, so there's a transition in the works, and you may have been impacted as a result. You have my apologies for this.

All the best,
    - Kallak
  • die_gestreifte
    die_gestreifte

Thanks for your response, I'll look forward to an update :)

• barrelv
    barrelv

am also getting Tag issues, but it seems oddly date related. Tags we created and used in Season 4 of our campaign (April - June 2017) work, but all new tags we've created and used for Season 5 (starting in April 2018) do not.

Created a Support Ticket with more details.

• Kallak
    Kallak

I have added this to the information repository on back end. With luck, it'll help more precisely locate the issue. Thanks barrelv!

All the best,
    - Kallak
  • cgregory
    cgregory

I'm getting Internal Server Error (500) on any tags right now (the date of the tag is from Feb 2017)

They are among us!

XCom: Defiance - Campaign of the Month November 2016

• Kallak
    Kallak

Thanks for this update @cgregory. The fix for tags is currently close to completion, so this should be resolved once that goes out.

All the best,
    - Kallak
This discussion has been closed.

March 2024
Wrath of the Highborn

Read the feature post on the blog
Return to Obsidian Portal

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Discussions