New Feature Unveil: Ascendant Membership Gifting

Kallak
Kallak

It's here! Obsidian Portal is proud to announce the release of a brand new feature: Ascendant Membership Gifting! Now you can bestow all the benefits of an Ascendant account! Have a friend in need? Know someone just starting out? Give them the gift of the full power of Obsidian Portal! Unlimited Campaigns, Custom CSS Styling, Player Secrets and so much more! It's easy too. All you need is their email address, a few bucks and your good will to place worlds of opportunity at their fingertips. Help your friends Ascend!

All the best,
- Kallak

Comments

• twiggyleaf
    twiggyleaf

Great news!

"I met a traveller from an antique land....."

CotM May 2016: Mysteria: set in Wolfgang Baur’s MIDGARD.

Previous CotM Aug 2012: Shimring: High Level Multiplanar Campaign

Inner Council Member

• Bortas
    Bortas

Oh man, I hope I get to be the first to try it out!

-bort

• GamingMegaverse
    GamingMegaverse

About time!  Great news!

Just trying to help out.

• StrangeLittleBoy
    StrangeLittleBoy

This sounds wonderful! Now I have to think of which friend I want to gift it to! ^_^

• Krothos
    Krothos
    Any new updates to mention? It's been quiet for almost a month, and that was only to announce our new Community Manager and a new gifting option. We have to look back to March for any actual updates to OP....
    Post edited by Krothos on
  • Kallak
    Kallak

Most of the working going on has been "unsexy" site stability stuff on the back end - like the malware attempts on the forums and such. My intent had been to have announcement posts for new features and then put backend stuff on my site and tech update blog posts. However, that plan seems to inadvertently leave you guys hanging, which isn't good.

So I believe my plan will be to resume Jameela's prior practice of weekly update posts, and then feature announcements as they come in addition to that. As far as a when these posts will appear, I'm thinking Fridays will be best, so I'll have a full overview posted then.

Post edited by Kallak on
    All the best,
    - Kallak
  • SkidAce
    SkidAce

Fridays sound good.

• twiggyleaf
    twiggyleaf

A regular Friday update sounds like a good thing:  even if it is only to say: "Hi!  Nothing to report this week."   smiley

"I met a traveller from an antique land....."

CotM May 2016: Mysteria: set in Wolfgang Baur’s MIDGARD.

Previous CotM Aug 2012: Shimring: High Level Multiplanar Campaign

Inner Council Member