Dresden Files Dallas

wolfhound
wolfhound
edited April 12 in General Discussion

Hmm. Something's new for the first time in a long, long time. 

http://www.obsidianportal.com/campaign/dfd

And something else I would like to try:  

As some of you that are famliar with the system know (re: Fate) - lots of campaigns begin with the players putting in their ideas and plans to help shape the Campaign Aspects/places/sites/NPCs. For those who have followed us the longest, I'd love to take input from our longtime fans on which NPCs you'd like to see leveraged more in the upcoming season. Seems only fair since in many ways, several of you are just as invested in some of these characters as we are. :) 

All serious requests and suggestions will at least be considered, but obviously my own player's requests/preferences will take precedence in the event of a conflict. Feel free to comment on the DFD site or here on this thread. 

Post edited by wolfhound on

Comments

• HumAnnoyd
    HumAnnoyd

Welcome back my friend!  I was just lamenting that your game seemed to be behind us.  Glad I was wrong. 

I will have to reacquaint myself with your game before picking out an NPC.  

• Keryth987
    Keryth987

Oh, so, I see how it is. Have to try and bump Shadows back behind you by becoming active before I do. </sarcasm>  LOL.

Seriously though, its great to see Dallas back up and running.

As for the NPC thing, same as Humannoyd just said

• wolfhound
    wolfhound

Thanks HumAnnoyed!

LOL Keryth, I think I like that version! Yes this is about bumping Shadows! ;) y'all may start playing before us! 

We had our first player chat over Discord today, lots of ideas churning. This is a fun kind of chaos.

Post edited by wolfhound on
  • killervp
    killervp

Welcome back Wolfhound!

Just trying to help out.

• twiggyleaf
    twiggyleaf

Great to know you are still around, Wolfhound!

smiley

"I met a traveller from an antique land....."

CotM May 2016: Mysteria: set in Wolfgang Baur’s MIDGARD.

Previous CotM Aug 2012: Shimring: High Level Multiplanar Campaign

Inner Council Member