Forum visible for only certain players?

ol_die
ol_die

Is it possible to create a forum/subforum that is only visible for certain players? I would like to create a subforum for every player where you can post your character's mobile phone short messages to communicate with NPC.

I could not find any possibility to include or exclude players from subforum.

Thank you for your help!

Comments

• UselessTriviaMan
    UselessTriviaMan

I don't think it can be done in the forums, but it can definitely be done as a wiki page (if you have an Ascendant account). The GM can share as much or as little as they choose with one, some, or all players.

(It's my favorite feature!)

Ptolus, City by the Spire - 2016 Campaign of the Year

"Please pay attention very carefully, because this is the truest thing a stranger will ever say to you: In the face of such hopelessness as our eventual, unavoidable death, there is little sense in not at least TRYING to accomplish all your wildest dreams in life."  - - Kevin Smith

• weasel0
    weasel0

OP does no support such a thing. This sites primary purpose is and has always been campaign resource wiki. I mean when they redid the site years back, they tried to remove the multiple thread support. Can you imagine how rough that was? Rpol.net has an extensive custom coded play by post style setup. But it's wiki abilities are nothing compared to OP.

• ol_die
    ol_die

Thank you guys, this is what I thought. I will use the wiki for ultra confidential player secrets!

• JaymesBolton
    JaymesBolton

Yeah I wish it did. I requested this feature a few years ago with no luck.