Upcoming Changes for Media Folders & Avatars

OPAdmin
OPAdmin

Hi Everyone,

Thanks for your patience and I'm glad to see that things have been running smoothly for everyone the last few weeks.

I'm dropping an update to let everyone know that we have been working on staging to get the issue with the avatars and the media subfolders resolved. These have been corrected on staging and we are knocking out the final tweaks to our deployment process to make sure the release smoothly.

We expect to be able to push these changes live before the week it out.

Thanks for your continued support and patience. 

If you have any other technical issues that have not been addressed please submit a support ticket to our help desk.

Thanks!

Jameela

Comments

• weasel0
    weasel0

Just let's not fall to the fallacy of:

Welp, it's Friday night, let's roll this out and go home

*site crashes for the weekend*

• OPAdmin
    OPAdmin

Agreed @weasel0! We actually deployed yesterday but found elements were missing, so rolled back and regrouped, now we're in the process of fine tuning the deployment environment so as not to leave everyone hanging over the weekend. 

Thanks for the input!

Post edited by OPAdmin on
  • GamingMegaverse
    GamingMegaverse

I just want to say that we have not had this much communication from  OP  in years and it has been really refreshing 

Just trying to help out.

• OPAdmin
    OPAdmin

Thanks @killervp, we appreciate you sticking around with us! 

We promised to make some changes this year and we are determined to deliver :)

That being said, we have officially deployed the changes to fix error that was occurring when uploading an avatar and the media folder issue has also been resolved.

We are monitoring the server for the moment just to be sure, but I couldn't wait to share the good news.

If any other issues arise that we need to be aware of please drop us a support ticket.

Thanks everyone!

• Keryth987
    Keryth987

I can confirm that it works for me. YAY!!!! No more Invalid JSON

• Krothos
    Krothos

I'd like to also confirm I was able to update my avatar picture. Thank you.

Though it appears I still have the old picture on these forums. Probably need time up sync/update between the systems.  :)