Changing the Font in the Character Page

tommy19
tommy19

In the character page there are the "Player Characters" and "Non-Player Characters" labels. I would like to change the font of those and cannot seem to figure it out. help would be greatly appreciated.

Comments

• Johnprime
    Johnprime

Changing the fonts on different areas of your OP site is a little challenging. First, if you are not using a font normally available on a computer, you'll need to find what you are looking for under Google Fonts. The link to Google Fonts is here. But your best bet is to do a search for Google Fonts on Google and it will bring back links on what you need to do to use Google Fonts. Some of that information is not needed for OP, but it's good to understand how they work anyway.

Once you know what font you want to use, you need to go to you your OP site, the Settings Tab and then the Advanced Tab. Under the Custom CSS entry field, you will see a Google Fonts section with a + sign. Click the plus sign and an input field will appear that will let you add a Google Font name. Just type the name in there and click enter once you are through.

Then you just need to reference the font in some custom css. I'm using a custom font for Character Names which I did with the following Custom CSS.

.character-list-item-container .character-name {

font-family: Lobster Two;

font-size: 1.45em;

}

That should give you want you want. If you have any other questions or I didn't explain it well enough, just let me know.

John

Johnprime

Deadwood Deacon Banner

Where the west is really wild!

The Valley of Life Banner

The Valley of Life

• cgregory
    cgregory

John, I think he means the actual "Player Character" and "Non Player Character" headings which would be

.character-index.campaign-public-layout .secondary-heading, .item-index.campaign-public-layout .secondary-heading{

font-family:'arial';

}

If you are not using the Items page  (or don't want it being the same font) then you can leave out the ', .item-index.campaign-public-layout .secondary-heading'

They are among us!

Current Campaign: XCom: Defiance - Campaign of the Month November 2016

My Campaign CSS

Unlocking The Portal: A Guide to OP CSS                                    

• tommy19
    tommy19

cgregory, That was exactly what I wanted. Thank you!

• killervp
    killervp

@cgregory you are an absolute lifesaver for the people here- thanks 

Just trying to help out.