Can't update characters

Cthulhu449
Cthulhu449

Hello everyone,

As of today I can't seem to update any of my characters. Started with updating a portrait, submission completes and it states "update successful" but no changes have occurred. Tried simple changes like adjusting gender tag, also no effect. Tried in multiple browsers as well. Anyone else having this issue?

Comments

• Bortas
    Bortas

Are you noticing this with any other item, besides 'the gender tag'? Double check.

The gender tag is only used to indicate to the name generator button on the left what style of name to put out. It isn't a saved setting.

-bort

• Cthulhu449
    Cthulhu449

I am able to update text and wiki entries. I can even create new characters. However, any character I try to add an image for, nothing updates. Tags can be removed and added.

• Cthulhu449
    Cthulhu449

I apologize, I was able to fix this by changing from a png format to jpg. Thanks for taking a look though, hadn't had that issue before.

• weasel0
    weasel0

Ooh, that might be something to keep in mind. There've been issues with changing character pics for a long while now.