Completely unable to change profile avatar.

Lowcifer
Lowcifer

When I first signed up for my OP account, I purposely did not set an avatar; but OP pulled the Gravatar associated with my email account--some random image I chose over a decade ago.

I have repeatedly tried to change the avatar by uploading a new one through my OP profile page.  When I do so, the image uploads successfully, updates in the window that I have open...and that's as far as the change goes.  If I reload the page, the old image comes back.  

I have even gone so far to track down the original account that the Gravatar was pulled from, deleted the annoying image, and made sure that the image I actually wanted was the only one uploaded...this had absolutely no effect on OP.

Is there *any* way I can just delete the image entirely from OP?  I don't even care about having any image whatsoever...I just don't want the one that Gravatar decided to brand my email account with for eternity.

Comments

• Keryth987
    Keryth987

They're still working on this issues. Most people get an Invalid JSON error when uploading an avatar

• Lowcifer
    Lowcifer

Thanks; got it working in the weirdest way...uploaded the same image twice without leaving the page, and then saving and leaving the page.  No idea why that worked, I'll just call it a win and move on.