Actually purchasing Ascendant

Radivnal
Radivnal

Hi all!

I've been perusing through Obsidian Portal and I'd love to upgrade my campaign to Ascendant, the problem is every time it directs me to the Ascendant Plans page, there's no button to actually sign up! What am I doing wrong? I'd love some feedback, thank you!

-Rad

Comments

• ryangrantcook
    ryangrantcook

I had the same issue. I realized that I had a Chrome update pending, updated, and the button showed. Is your browser up to date? Weird, I know, but that's my story.

• Johnprime
    Johnprime

Actually ryangrantcook, that's not as weird as you might think! I'm a web developer by profession and unfortunately, we have to regularly deal with the various browsers not working for particular code. Even using the most, 'vanilla' code, most of the browsers might be okay with your code and display it correctly, but one will be a pain and not like that particular method of displaying something. That's why it's essential to make sure you browser of choice is updated to the latest version!

Also, if you're having trouble with a web page in one browser, try loading it in different browser to see if the page will display in that one. Personally, I try and avoid using IE and Edge, they tend to be the worst browsers in my opinion.

Johnprime

Deadwood Deacon Banner

Where the west is really wild!

The Valley of Life Banner

The Valley of Life