How to add font?

andr_larsen
andr_larsen

I'm a dummy when it comes to code. I tried to look up how to use html to add a font for my campaign wiki, but I didn't manage to get it to work.

I tried this way:

(with a different url and font of course)

https://stackoverflow.com/questions/7961721/how-do-i-install-a-custom-font-on-an-html-site

Anyone able to help? :D

Comments

• weasel0
    weasel0

Go to your campaign settings -> advanced settings, towards the bottom there's an "Add Google fonts" button that should help you out.

• CraigTheLucky

I've been to the add Google fonts: trying to use Ubuntu. It's listed but when I set anything to Ubuntu, it comes out as NTR. I've tried using both the CKEditor (which doesn't show any examples except Serif, San Serif, Monospace, Cursive and Fantasy) and going to the source and adding the div tag.

What's really frustrating is that in editing screen it shows the font.

What am I doing wrong?

Post edited by CraigTheLucky on
  • JaymesBolton
    JaymesBolton

So I use textile in all my games and use the CSS option to change my headers into the different text I want. I stole it from someone and some point on here so I can't claim any ownership of the technique. This is the one I copied from my one of my campaigns I am currently editing. Only using the h6 currently but will start using the others ones here in the future as I edit more stuff. The one at the bottom just changes all the default box text. You still need to add the google fonts into OP. Hope this helps!

/* Text Font for Headers */

h1 { font-family: 'Rye'; }

h2 { font-family: 'Rye'; }

h3 { font-family: 'Rye'; }

h4 { font-family: 'Rye'; }

h5 { font-family: 'Rye'; }

h6 { font-family: 'Tangerine';  font-size: 35px; }

/* Use Paired Font for Text */

.campaign-public-layout { font-family: 'Merienda One', sans-serif; }