Greetings from New Jersey!

Doridian
Doridian
edited August 2008 in Player Lounge

Comments

• Doridian
    Doridian
    Hello everyone! Just thought I'd introduce myself to what seems to be a great community. I've been playing D&D for roughly 3 years, and have always been a fan of RPGs. I also enjoyed World of Warcraft for three and a half years before getting bored of the game, and have some experience with a few other MMORPGs. I joined OP a little over a week ago to keep track of my current campaign. Here's a link to it if anyone is interested in checking it out: http://www.obsidianportal.com/campaign/telora. Feedback is greatly appreciated :). Thanks, and I look forward to becoming more involved here!
  • FemmeLegion
    FemmeLegion
    Hi Doridian!

Where in NJ, and are you playing 4th edition yet? I've got a couple of friends who are telecommuting to a 4th-ed game here in TX - they're near wherever Rutgers University is.

One of them is a little on the unsocial side, and the other would be made so if you tried to contact her without any sort of preamble on my part, but if you're in their neighborhood, I might mention you to them this weekend.
  • Doridian
    Doridian
    Hi!

We play in Cherry Hill, which isn't too far from Rutgers Camden. We've been playing 4E since it was released, but haven't been able to find a campaign to stick with until now (knock on wood). Most of the group is decently social, except for one of my players and me. Currently we have 4 players.

I'm not sure if your friends would be interested in playing with a bunch of 17 year olds, but who knows? :)
  • FemmeLegion
    FemmeLegion
    Ooooh, thanks for the heads-up. The younger of the two is nearly twice that age, so yeah, maybe not this time around. =)