Getting back to Obsidian Portal from forums?

Flyndad
Flyndad

WHy do I seem to be having so much trouble with the little things?  Is there a quick link to go from Forums to the Obsidian Portal home page OR MY Portal home page?  I gotta just be missing something,..

Comments

• UselessTriviaMan
    UselessTriviaMan

That is most assuredly not just a you problem. That's a thing we've all been requesting since OP revamped the forums.

Myself, I just keep my OP site in my Favorites list. Or I'll navigate back from the link in somebody's sig line and hop back to my own campaign from there.

Ptolus, City by the Spire - 2016 Campaign of the Year

"Please pay attention very carefully, because this is the truest thing a stranger will ever say to you: In the face of such hopelessness as our eventual, unavoidable death, there is little sense in not at least TRYING to accomplish all your wildest dreams in life."  - - Kevin Smith

• Johnprime
    Johnprime

I've got the forums, my OP sites and the DST urls all saved in my favorites under a folder called, Obsidian Portal. Call me lazy or efficient! :-D

Johnprime

Deadwood Deacon Banner

Where the west is really wild!

The Valley of Life Banner

The Valley of Life