Can you post a pre-made character sheet?

lorddavis
lorddavis

Hi new here.  Can I post a pdf of my character sheet anywhere.  I've watched the characters tab video, but it doesn't mention anything like that. 

Comments

• UselessTriviaMan
    UselessTriviaMan

You can. It's called "embedding" and is one of the clickable buttons on the right side of the Page Edit screen.

That said, embedding hasn't been working reliably. It's up to you, but I've avoided using embedded .pdfs and videos because they've been behaving all wonky.

Ptolus, City by the Spire - 2016 Campaign of the Year

"Please pay attention very carefully, because this is the truest thing a stranger will ever say to you: In the face of such hopelessness as our eventual, unavoidable death, there is little sense in not at least TRYING to accomplish all your wildest dreams in life."  - - Kevin Smith

• cgregory
    cgregory

UTF embedded video's that are hosted in your media library haven't been having any issues. Embedded pdf's are not working. Some of my players take a screen shot of their character sheet and post that. Others post a link to their pdf character sheet.

Post edited by cgregory on

They are among us!

XCom: Defiance - Campaign of the Month November 2016