Extra newlines are inserted when creating bullet lists with subitems (possible CkEditor bug?)

ne1s0n
ne1s0n

As per thread title, a list with subitems is correctly shown in the CkEditor preview:

however when saving extra lines are inserted:

Examining the source code, actual <br> are inserted.

If I use the Textile editor the formatting is fine, but if I reopen the same page with CkEditor the extra lines are back

Comments

• UselessTriviaMan
    UselessTriviaMan

Yeahhh, I don't ever use the CKEditor. Ever.

Ptolus, City by the Spire - 2016 Campaign of the Year

"Please pay attention very carefully, because this is the truest thing a stranger will ever say to you: In the face of such hopelessness as our eventual, unavoidable death, there is little sense in not at least TRYING to accomplish all your wildest dreams in life."  - - Kevin Smith

• cgregory
    cgregory

Like UTM I never use the CkEditor, but if I remember correctly instead of hitting Enter after each line (which adds a new paragraph) hit Shift+Enter to add a line break instead of a paragraph.

Nevermind that doesn't work with lists.
    Post edited by cgregory on

They are among us!

XCom: Defiance - Campaign of the Month November 2016

• ne1s0n
    ne1s0n

Thanks for the replies, at least I tried :)

(textile time, I guess)

• alex_redeye
    alex_redeye

Lots of folks here know the Textile editor VERY well, so if you need help getting anything working with that don't hesitate to hit the forums up.

-Red

Campaigns: Dragon Age: Requiem