Adding friends?

shellator
shellator

Hi all, 

I haven't been on this site in about four years. A friend of mine just got a new account. How do I invite them to my list of friends? I keep trying to edit my friends list but that doesn't seem to offer the option.

Thanks, game on!

shellator

Comments

• Kallak
    Kallak

Check on your friend's profile page, there's a button right by their avatar and the send private message button.

Post edited by Kallak on
    All the best,
    - Kallak
  • shellator
    shellator

How do I find my friend's profile page?

Thanks!

• UselessTriviaMan
    UselessTriviaMan

The easiest way I know to find someone on OP is either to find a campaign they're in, or to send them an invitation to join your campaign.

Ptolus, City by the Spire - 2016 Campaign of the Year

"Please pay attention very carefully, because this is the truest thing a stranger will ever say to you: In the face of such hopelessness as our eventual, unavoidable death, there is little sense in not at least TRYING to accomplish all your wildest dreams in life."  - - Kevin Smith

• Kallak
    Kallak

Alternatively, you can click on your upper left drop down, view your own profile, and then replace your username with theirs in the address bar (friends with crazy names will be annoying with this of course).

All the best,
    - Kallak
  • twiggyleaf
    twiggyleaf

...or even go to the SEARCH tab at the top of the screen and type in the name and RETURN.

"I met a traveller from an antique land....."

CotM May 2016: Mysteria: set in Wolfgang Baur’s MIDGARD.

Previous CotM Aug 2012: Shimring: High Level Multiplanar Campaign

Inner Council Member

• shellator
    shellator

I tried the Search Tab last week to no avail, but thanks twiggyleaf.

UselessTriviaMan I'd certainly try your idea if I had a campaign, or if hers had begun, and I will keep it in mind.

Kallak, thanks again, I will try what you suggested.

Have a good game, all!

• twiggyleaf
    twiggyleaf

Ah yes, the Search tab will find your friends but will not invite them.  Sorry about that.  You need to go the the SETTINGS tab on the left navigation bar.  Choose PLAYERS tab at the top and then go to the right hand site where it says "INVITE NEW PLAYERS".  Add the name and send.  

To my memory, you have to invite one at a time!

"I met a traveller from an antique land....."

CotM May 2016: Mysteria: set in Wolfgang Baur’s MIDGARD.

Previous CotM Aug 2012: Shimring: High Level Multiplanar Campaign

Inner Council Member