Stretching an image in a box

Keryth987
Keryth987

OK, so, starting to tinker wiht another campaign concept (which can be found HERE)

Anyhow, iwha tI'm trying to figure out is how to make an image stretch to fill a Div box rather than repeat. If you look on the first page, the image starts over in the Video box, and I want to avoid that. (Also, could use an opinion on the video and the banner :) )

As always, thanks

(And no, I've not given up on my Phoenix Rising Campaign, just working on a second idea that been itching at me brain)

Comments

• Johnprime
    Johnprime

LOL! Good to see I'm not the only one who has the problem of multiple campaign ideas rolling around in their head!

You know, I like OP for a lot of the things it can do, but I've developed some campaign worlds using my personal website and I gotta say, I can really make them as unique as I want. Good thing about OP is that I don't have to do a lot of coding work, well accept to customize the CSS to look the way I want it.

So I'll look over your new campaign site when I get some time and let you know what I think. Also I'll think about the stretching the image question.

Now for what I'm talking about with my personal website, if you guys have some time, check out the following two campaign sites I created.

I have a Gamma World site that I made back in 2001 and ran two different games using it. I'm in the process of converting it from using G.U.R.P.S to Basic RolePlaying at the moment, but a lot of the info is still good and still available for both systems. The Valley of Life

I just made an OP site for it, but I'm not sure how long I'm going to keep the OP site as it's not giving me exactly what I need.

The other site I created was for my weird west campaign, Deadwood Deacon. If you don't want to watch the Flash teaser, just click the skip link when it comes up.

The two links above go to different websites than my two banners below.

Post edited by Johnprime on

Johnprime

Deadwood Deacon Banner

Where the west is really wild!

The Valley of Life Banner

The Valley of Life

• Bortas
    Bortas

Keryth: I wish I knew.... or to make them shrink to fit div's without changing their size. But I digress.

John: the flash teaser must be clicked to allow flash player to play... is there a volume control? I had to skip just because it was too dang loud.

-bort

• Johnprime
    Johnprime

Hey Keryth987, do you mean a background image or img src image?

As far as the video and banner, looks pretty cool!

Bortas, unfortunately, no there's no volume control. Never thought to add one, so you need to control it from your device's speakers.

Post edited by Johnprime on

Johnprime

Deadwood Deacon Banner

Where the west is really wild!

The Valley of Life Banner

The Valley of Life

• Keryth987
    Keryth987

I mean the image I eep placing behind my text on that page. If you look at the box the video is in, it ends and starts again. I'd rather it just fit the entire box.