Hello from Michigan

shekaka67
edited August 2008 in Player Lounge

Comments

• shekaka67
    Hello everyone,
    I got the low down on this awesome site from DungeonMastering.com....which by the way is an extremely cool site..thanks Yax!

Looking forward to working on my campaign here and seeing what everyone else is up to....
    I mainly play the following:
    1.) DnD( 3.5)- but currently experimenting with the PAthfinder stuff from Paizo and the variants in Monte Cook's Books of Experimental MIght I-II. In fact, after Gencon this week, I will need to nail down which way I want to go for the foreseeable future.

2.) Savage Worlds- so far only Rippers...but the system is saaaweeet!

and

3.) Dabble in Mutants and MAsterminds/True 20

I prefer games with good vs evil feel and have done lots of plane-hopping campaigns and hope to get back to basics soon .

Married/one daughter/dog-n-cat....more later...gotta get packed for Gencon! WooHOo!!
  • redstar
    redstar
    Michigan represent! I don't live in the state any more, but i consider myself an ex-Michigander. Hey, and I'm also playing D&D 3.5, and I'll be making the switch to Pathfinder come Aug 14th (with the release of the beta! wooohooo!). Funny, I was even thinking of mixing in some of Cook's BoEM 1 as well! Now it's getting strange. :)

I'm interested to see how you incorporate it, with the new CMB and stuff. Send me a message if you come up with anything.

Cheers!