International Tabletop Day 2017

alex_redeye
alex_redeye

So, for those not aware, G&S has been doing an International Tabletop Day for the past few years.  Well, one of my colleagues at Hunters Books (Ivan Van Norman) also works for G&S, and he happens to be a primary facilitator for ITTD this year.  Hunters will be doing a livestream for the event as well, of which I will be one of the participants.  We'll be playing our game, Outbreak: Undead.., with Chris (the original creator) running it.  I'll post some details for that when we make them available, though I'll probably have them on my FB Page (feel free to give me a follow) first.  For now, I just wanted to put ITTD onto the radar of folks around here that didn't know.

And since I had a few shameless plugs in this post along with promoting ITTD, why not one more.  If any of you are interested, the first book I have an author credit on is available in PDF on DTRPG (and it will eventually be available in PoD, but I have no idea when exactly).

Oh, and anyone already in the know about ITTD, are you planning anything special?

-Red

Campaigns: Dragon Age: Requiem

Comments

• alex_redeye
    alex_redeye

Just a quick bump for this thread, since the day is now upon us.  My plans are pretty well laid out above, with some minor adjustments.  Today I will actually be running the game, and it will be a classic House on the Hill Scenario that should be fun.  We'll be doing another Hunters stream tomorrow as well that will be run by Chris, and I'll be playing in it (both Outbreak: Undead.. 2nd Edition, since we are the developers for it).  The reason for this change is that Ivan and Chris will be participating in the marathon game of Twilight Imperium on the Geek & Sundry livestream today (which will be 18 hours long), so a second stream for them today became a no go, so we adjusted our plans.

In the end it just means we are going to do a little bit more, and extend our celebration into a second day for the fun of it.  I hope everyone here is able to either play some games or catch some gaming streams at the least today!  Have a blast guys.

-Red

• Bortas
    Bortas

Oh dang! I didn't know that was today! 

My crew played last night - and while there was no combat, we all had a good time - a feeling of end of days rapidly approaching, and a desire to confront the villain, all while being hampered by distrust in the town.

Perhaps I'll have to grab the kiddos into something later today.

-bort

• alex_redeye
    alex_redeye
    Hope everyone had a great time for ITTD and got some good gaming time in! We had fun on our stream, though we have another one tonight as well barring any unforeseen issues.

Bort, that is awesome, a day early is nothing to fret over really - it sounds like it was a great session.
    Post edited by alex_redeye on

-Red