Greetings and Salutations from Ontario, Canada

spidieman
spidieman
edited August 2008 in Player Lounge

Comments

• spidieman
    spidieman
    Hi everyone

Love the site, as soon as i found it there was no question in my mind i was willing to pay for it. for the same cost (roughly) as insider and 200x more useful.

Been playing since 96 with the same group of friends that introduced me back in high school, our group compromises of roughly 10 of us, but there is usually only 6-7 of us out a night. We range from 27-36, the older ones introduced us younger guys way back in 2nd edition days, they started playing probably 10 years before that.

We've played a multitude of games, each taking turn running games, and have been fairly constant every Sunday we all get together. our games include risk, settlers of catan, risk 2210, zombies, chill, world of darkness (usually vampire), ad&d 2, 3.0, 3.5, mutants and masterminds, and most recently 4th edition, the game we were all leary about, but after play testing it we were hooked, our thoughts were, hey they fixed 3rd edition. One of our players always had questions about the 3.5 stuff, now she has her own 4th edition book, and is right into it.

anyway that's enough a-boot me, any fellow Canadian hoser's out there?
  • b0xman
    b0xman
    im from toronto... still trying to find a group