Font-Family inconsistent

Heroman84
Heroman84

I thought it would be more straightforward to change the font I'm using, but when I save the page, the font does not change. The font shows correctly on the preview view, but when I save the page the font is the same boring "Times New Roman" or something close to it-- definitely not the font-family that I selected.

Its been a while since I've done any sort of online editing involving HTML or CSS and I've never worked with Textile before, so I'm hoping that this is just a simple oversight on my part... Attached below are screenshots of what I'm working with.

PS: Ultimately I would like to use the Baldur font from Mad Irishman Productions for all the fonts in my campaign pages but I'm working with what I have for the time being; but if anyone could help me accomplish this, I would be forever grateful.

Comments

• cgregory
    cgregory

I see you are using the CkEditor as your default editor. Not a fan of that editor, I personally use the textile editor.

Anyways what I do is I add the fonts that I want to use under settings -> advanced and click the add font button then enter the font name into it.

Then in my CSS I add where I want the font to occur.

Let's say I wanted Milonga site wide I'd add in

body{font-family:Milonga, serif; }

h2 {font-family:Milonga, serif; }

a {font-family:Milonga, serif; }

And all the body, h2 and links would be Milonga.

They are among us!

XCom: Defiance - Campaign of the Month November 2016

• Oxcelot
    Oxcelot

everytime I try changing the font like the one Medievalsharp in the preview is ok, but in the page, after saving it, it goes to the standard font.

I'm not Ascendant to edit CSS, but it is really shity if I can't use the editor fonts -_-