My calendar events are full of "Content Not Founds"

Nhoj
Nhoj

I used the character links button when making the calendar event. Here's what people see:

Just because Content Not Found: gunnar_ and _Content Not Found: debolt didn’t want to kiss the dead woman, is that any reason to blow everything up?

Where we left off:

Gunnar and Debolt jump out of the dig just as it explodes.

Content Not Found: tina_ and _Content Not Found: arthur-honeybone size each other up. A little flirting, and a possible job offer. Honeybone is obviously trained in spycraft. They are talking next to Honeybone’s Ukrainian guards when the explosion goes off.

Content Not Found: bill_ and Content Not Found: leona_ are in the trailer with Content Not Found: sorceress and Content Not Found: francesca-collins, and they find out that computer traffic to sites in Transylvania has been hidden from Honeybone. All four are in the trailer when the dig site explodes.

Content Not Found: morgan (and Andrea’s character, if she can make it), had been following other leads, but get an urgent summons from Gunnar.

How can I fix this?

Comments

• Bortas
    Bortas

Your NPC links are incorrect: there should be no space between the colon and the stub. Try editing them to look like:

:leona
    :morgan

because it looks like you actually have:

: leona
    : morgan

In any case, the issue is that the engine can't find the link you are looking to, therefore either the stub is wrong, or the way you are linking to the page is incorrect.

If that still doesn't help, invite me to your campaign, I can show you where the issue is, then I'll leave :-).

-bort