Player Log

spidieman
spidieman
edited August 2008 in Feature Requests

Comments

• spidieman
    spidieman
    I have my account, and being the DM i put all my info where it needs to go (adventure log etc)

one of my players has is own account, where he posts his player. I am requesting a feature that would easily link his player to my campaign, and add a player log to my campaign, so he could wright things in a journal from his characters point of view.
  • Gully
    Gully
    The linking system already exsists. under campaign the side bar will say party with a modify link click that and add.

I would like to see Player logs though curently my 1 player (still getting the rest on) is commenting on the adventure logs so there is no confusion. A player log that allows players to post coments With there name in big would help keep this relatively clean.
  • bevinflannery
    bevinflannery
    Your player should also be able to simply open the page with his/her character on it and have an option on the right hand side to "add" the character to a campaign -- as long as you have "invited" the player to the campaign, they should have the option, in a drop-down menu, to select your campaign to "add" the character to.