Character IMG will not update

IParsells
IParsells

I apologize if this question has been asked recently, but I could not find it in the forums.

I have an issue every time I try to update my character's portrait in the dynamic style sheet. I click to upload, select my file, and then it shows it uploading. It appears to update, so I click save. However, when it refreshes, it has the default grey person over the dragon logo for the portrait. I have tried uploading jpeg and gif. I have tried on multiple computers (some at work, some at home). I have tried reducing the file size. I have tried various dimensions. What am I doing wrong?

Thank you,

Ian 

Comments

• cgregory
    cgregory

Since your campaign is set to private, i can't see which DST you are using. Which DST are you using? Does the filename have any unusual characters? Are you able to upload a different picture?

They are among us!

XCom: Defiance - Campaign of the Month November 2016

• IParsells
    IParsells

Thank you for the response. The questions led me to the answer. I tried uploading a different picture from the Windows preinstalled sample photos and the one I picked uploaded no problem. I compared my files and the one that was successful was under 1Mb in size. All my other versions of my photo were over 1Mb. Simple reduction to 750Kb and it uploaded.

Thank you so much.