Hero Kids added to list of games on Obsidian Portal?

rrouillard
rrouillard

Greetings. My five-year old son recently started playing Hero Kids. I was wondering if Hero Kids could be a choice for one of the many RPG system on Obsidian Portal. I would love to start a site for his gaming sessions, just like my Pathfinder and D&D campaigns. 

Hopefully, it's a possibility. Thank you. Looking forward to getting a response soon. 

Richard Rouillard

Comments

• cgregory
    cgregory

Hi Richard,

Nothing stops you from creating a hero kids campaign even if it isn't listed. You simply don't choose a system. The only reasons for having a system listed is so you can see other campaigns that are from the same system or if you plan on making a DST character sheet for that system.

If you look at your old Disorder in Bedlam and Daring Tales of Adventure campaigns they it don't have a system listed.

The new OPSupport doesn't seem very active yet, likely still learning the ropes, so I wouldn't expect a new system to be added too quickly considering even if he started fixing stuff today he has a backlog of stuff to fix.

They are among us!

XCom: Defiance - Campaign of the Month November 2016

• Jim_Mount
    Jim_Mount

There are a few games that I want to use to introduce my daughter to rpgs and HeroKids is one on my shortlist. I'd love to see an adventure journal for someone running it!

Post edited by Jim_Mount on
  • rrouillard
    rrouillard

Thank you. I'll definitely get an Obsidian Portal site going for the Hero Kids campaign for my son. Thanks!

• rrouillard
    rrouillard

Here's the site for my son's Hero Kids campaign.

https://herokidschronicles.obsidianportal.com/

• Jim_Mount
    Jim_Mount

Can't wait to delve into the game myself. My daughter is 2 and a half and has a very active imagination.

• Jim_Mount
    Jim_Mount

rrouillard, have you heard of Cavemaster? I bring it up because it looks like it could be an amazing game for kids and parents -- and maybe educational too. Though I myself might not be able to resist adding dinosaurs.