Change font for PC/NPC heading on characters page

Verity_Candle
Verity_Candle
edited November 2016 in Campaign Portal Building

Hi there, I'm looking to change the font for heading that says "Player Characters" and "Non-Player Characters" on the characters page of a campaign that I'm helping my friend (who has an ascended membership) do the styling for. I'm sure that there's a simple fix for this, but I have no idea what it is. If anyone could help me out, that would be great :).

Post edited by Verity_Candle on

Comments

• cgregory
    cgregory

Yeah, it is a fairly simple change.

So here is the default CSS for those headers (i've included the Item ones too, but if you don't care about them simply delete text in red. Basically, you just need to replace the font-family with the one you want and any changes to the font size, padding.

.character-index.campaign-public-layout .secondary-heading , .item-index.campaign-public-layout .secondary-heading {

font-family: 'op-generic';

font-size: 22px;

padding: 8px 0px;

}

If you use firefox you can right click on an element and choose inspect element to see exactly what CSS is applied to that particular element.

[edit]
    Looks like colored text is not working, so I've reproduce the text here that you could remove if you don't use the items page.

, .item-index.campaign-public-layout .secondary-heading

Currently, your campaign isn't using the item's page so you could remove the text above from the CSS code.
    Post edited by cgregory on

They are among us!

XCom: Defiance - Campaign of the Month November 2016

• Verity_Candle
    Verity_Candle

It worked! Thanks so much :D