New Campaign vs. Old Campaign

Asmeran
Asmeran

Hi everyone,

Took a 3 year break, back to start a new campaign with a new group. I wanted to create another wiki, since I loved my original one on Obsidian Portal.

However, once I started working on setting up a new campaign page, I found that all of the editing commands are different now. The strange thing is, my old campaign can still be edited in the old style that I'm more familiar with.

Is there a way to revert back to that 'old style' of user interface so I don't have to relearn everything? I had lots of templates, tables, and other things. I'm not an experienced code or anything so I relied heavily on examples found in previous forums.

Thanks for any advice,

Josh

Comments

• cgregory
    cgregory

Hi Josh,

Welcome back. You can change the default editor from CkEditor back to Textile which is the original way of editing things in the advanced section of the campaign settings.

Post edited by cgregory on

They are among us!

XCom: Defiance - Campaign of the Month November 2016

• Keryth987
    Keryth987

CGregory beat me to it. All new Wikis default to the new editor. Simply do what he said and you'll be golden with your old commands.