Greetings from Muncie, IN

Comments

• TheChronicleKeeper
    TheChronicleKeeper
    Hello all,

My name is Elliott Johnson and I'm new here to Obsidian Portal. I just wanted to drop in and introduce myself to everyone here at OP.

I'm currently recruiting for two campaigns. The first is a Star Wars d20 (3rd edition, not the new "square" books, lol) that is in desperate need of players, or it will die lol. I also have another that is in the pre-pre-planning stages, a D&D 3.5-4.0 edition campaign set in a vast continent ruled by corrupt monarchies and cruel dictatorships using the Frostburn and Sandstorm, and Cityscape modules.

If any of you are in the Muncie, IN area and would like to join either campaign, feel free to message me.

Thanks for reading...
  • FemmeLegion
    FemmeLegion
    Wow. I had an online acquaintance from there back when I played Asheron's Call back in 2001 or so.

One of his points of pride was that he'd landed his job *before* they did drug screening on potential employees, so maybe it's not a bad thing I have no idea how to reach him. =)