Calendar Email Spam

Hojou
Hojou

I've looked but I can't seem to find it.  How do I turn off email notifications of calendar events?

All the email spam generated by our campaign site is really starting to get annoying for my players.  Is adding OP to spam the only solution?  Why is everything set to generate spam by default, requiring an opt-out for every single action?

I mean, if we wanted to use email for everything, we would just skip OP and use email for everything...

Comments

• weasel0
    weasel0

hmmm...I just took a look and:

• Receive e-mail newsletters?

• Receive notifications on ALL forum posts?

• Receive notifications on ALL wiki edits?

• Receive notifications on ALL character edits?

do seem to be the only editable options under each user's personal profile. I thought that maybe they could be per campaign but I must be mis-remembering that(or it died in the Reforging).

Idea candidates for the Idea Hopper? per campaign options for email opt-ins and outs?

• Kallak
    Kallak

If I'm not mistaken, calendar items have notices that can be added or deleted, and it starts with one by default. Double check calendar events and ensure that default notification is deleted?

All the best,
    - Kallak