How to make Wiki links underlined?

Niniel
Niniel
edited February 2016 in Campaign Portal Building
It's probably really simple but... how to I make links underlined in my Wiki?

Say on this page https://shadowrun-5th-trial-run.obsidianportal.com/wikis/wok-on-wheels
Ito-San is a character so you can click on his name to get his page... but it's not underlined? How do I change that so the links are easier to parse for my players?

Comments

• UselessTriviaMan
    UselessTriviaMan
    You just add + + around whatever you want underscored.

Ptolus, City by the Spire - 2016 Campaign of the Year

"Please pay attention very carefully, because this is the truest thing a stranger will ever say to you: In the face of such hopelessness as our eventual, unavoidable death, there is little sense in not at least TRYING to accomplish all your wildest dreams in life."  - - Kevin Smith

• Niniel
    Niniel
    That was simple. Thanks a lot!
  • weasel0
    weasel0
    If you are Ascendant and want CSS:

bq. a:link, a:visited {text-decoration: underline;}

Will underline EVERY LINK, EVERYWHERE so you may want to use more specific code. I don't have it or know it but it was ChainsawXIV who shared it not too long ago. Busy watching text highlight and transfer between programs so don't have time to play till I find it. But I will when I do have time if no one else has dug it up or you don't have Ascendant or you just like the textile + + better. :)
  • Niniel
    Niniel
    Alas, I am but a lowly mortal. So the textile trick will do :-)