Greetings from the Philippines!

dm_punks
dm_punks
edited July 2008 in Player Lounge

Comments

• dm_punks
    dm_punks
    Hi, everyone!

I've been gaming for almost 21 years using various systems, but I've only recently discovered this wonderful site. Just in time too. I'm about to start (in a few hours if everything goes well) Evernight, a Savage Setting for Savage Worlds (which is my current fave system).

This also marks my return to GMing after a year's hiatus. So I'm quite nervous and excited at the same time.

The campaign home's a bit bare at the moment, I'm afraid. But after today's game, and when the players have checked in with their characters, I'll be filling it out a bit more.

Thanks!
  • redstar
    redstar
    Ahoy and welcome aboard (although it isn't a ship). Make yourself at home
  • dm_punks
    dm_punks
    Heh. Glad to be on board, sir!
  • dm_punks
    dm_punks
    I've started filling out the adventure log as well as wiki for my campaign...

I'd appreciate anyone's comments, suggestions, or anything else! XD

"Evernight: The Darkest Fantasy":http://www.obsidianportal.com/campaign/evernight
  • FemmeLegion
    FemmeLegion
    Hi there! Glad you found this place, and holler if you ever need help coming up with names for things or people. I'm not as good at it as my friend Chris, but sometimes I get inspired. =)
  • dm_punks
    dm_punks
    I'll keep that in mind. Thanks! :)