Image text and link

themalker
themalker
edited September 2015 in Campaign Portal Building
Hello

I've added an image to an Adventure Log entry but I failed to add a line of text underneath it, where I wanted to put the image's name and a link to the artist's page.
How can it be done? I am an ascendant member if CSS is required.
This is the image embedding code: [[File:502106 | class=media-item-align-left | 300x342px | drin.jpg]]
I tried using the textile way (with exclamation marks) but then I lost the paragraph formatting - I wanted the image to be on the left and the text on the right and when I did that the text appeared in a seperate paragraph from the image.

Thanks,
Itay

Comments

• NikMak
    NikMak
    sometimes i find the returns (line space) after the previous paragraph are the issue; you need to make sure there is one bfore you place the image code.... on "my page":https://the-great-pendragon.obsidianportal.com/posts/competitions-and-decision i used this code for the 'huns' image at the start of a new paragraph like this.

"...leaving Sir Olivier confused and uncomfortable.

[[File:467634 | class=media-item-align-left | 256x330px | Szkita_hun_magyar.jpg]]Sir Dolwyn arranged one event for each day, with horse racing with two races over two days, and one day for the archery. Of the first day, two of the Huns won, one of whom was the leader. They left a distinct and embarrassing gap between the slowest Hun and the fastest Cymric."

Does this solve your problem?
    Post edited by NikMak on