Sick, Sick Puppy

Unknown
edited September 2015 in General Discussion
Hey everyone,

Wanted to stop in quick to let everyone know my status. Went to the doctor today and found I have a bacterial infection in my lungs. I am on a series of meds to clear this up, but it has me pretty down and out right now. This will result in me being in a little less than usual over the next day or two here. I apologize about this, but thought you should all be aware.

Talk to you all soon, and keep on gaming!
--Alex

Comments

• Belrathius
    Belrathius
    Thanks for the update Alex. Focus on your health and get better. Hopefully dev will have fixes ready to go in a couple days as well, so you can have a triumphant return celebrating more than your renewed good health.
  • Unknown
    Actually, dev has some things for me to test as soon as I am back in, so I will let you know what comes of that (or if they have it to a point I can bring you fine council folks on to help test/try to break things).
  • GamingMegaverse
    GamingMegaverse
    Get well.

Just trying to help out.

• NikMak
    NikMak
    get well, rest up, and chicken soup is good too... doesn't heal you up any faster but theres something about being ill and chicken soup that just works :)
  • UselessTriviaMan
    UselessTriviaMan
    Heh, I read the thread title and was expecting something far different within.

Hope you get to feeling better, Alex! Kick back on the couch and watch some classic geek flicks to help you mend. Always works for me.

Ptolus, City by the Spire - 2016 Campaign of the Year

"Please pay attention very carefully, because this is the truest thing a stranger will ever say to you: In the face of such hopelessness as our eventual, unavoidable death, there is little sense in not at least TRYING to accomplish all your wildest dreams in life."  - - Kevin Smith

• Saabi
    Saabi
    Hope you feel better!
  • twiggyleaf
    twiggyleaf
    You say you're a sick puppy......you aint nuthin' but a hound dog!

Only kidding! Feel well and bee good!

twigs

"I met a traveller from an antique land....."

CotM May 2016: Mysteria: set in Wolfgang Baur’s MIDGARD.

Previous CotM Aug 2012: Shimring: High Level Multiplanar Campaign

Inner Council Member

• Unknown
    Thanks everyone! Stopping in quick to check on some things here, take care of a few folks with password issues and such. Hope to be back at things full force tomorrow here, will be reviewing the votes for the T-Shirt to announce that, testing things, and working up another update for everyone on where things are at.
  • bluesguy
    bluesguy
    Get some matzo ball soup (Jewish Penicillin) or "New Mexican Pork and Green Chili Stew":http://www.epicurious.com/recipes/food/views/new-mexican-pork-and-green-chili-stew-11338 or both

Definitely help you feel better.
  • Unknown
    Ok folks, still not 100% but I am back in commission enough to be getting some work done. Having missed a few days I have quite a bit of catch up to do, but I am still hoping to get an update posted today as well. Worst case, I may have to post the update tomorrow if I am unable to catch up on all the bits and pieces today, but expect that to be coming soon.

Thanks very much to all of you for you kind words and support!