Settings, Forum and Dashboard

Veilheim
edited August 2015 in Campaign Portal Building
Hi All -- returning with more questions.

Has anyone gone through the process of trying to make their forum and/or dashboard look like the rest of their pages? I've got the rest of my site looking more-or-less like I want, but when I go into the Settings, Forum or Dashboard I'm jarred back into the glaring reality of the default Obsidian Portal with a bit of my font customization in it.

Is there any sort of easy way to make these pages look like the rest of my site?

Thanks,
-V

Comments

• Unknown
    It would take a bit of work, and I don't think that many folks have taken the time to really do this. I have done enough custom CSS now that some things I did messed up those pages and I had to develop some small fixes in my CSS that targets the Dashboard and such, but all I really have done is keep them looking like they normally do. So, as for any easy way, not so much, but it is possible to modify CSS related to the back end just like the front end.

If you have some specifics you are looking into then we might be able to get you some ideas rolling in to accomplish it.
  • BanalWriting
    BanalWriting
    I have the same question. Neither myself nor my players like the layout of the forum but we feel like having that feature integrated into the portal is important. Is there any way to change it from being multi-columned to a single column with nagivation tags at the top? It's very unintuitive in design and reading.
  • Kallak
    Kallak
    Assuming you are ascendant and thus have access to the custom css, you should be able to redesign the layout to something you like.