How do I join a campaign?

Krunchyfrogg
Krunchyfrogg
edited June 2015 in Campaign Portal Building
Hello all.

A few months ago, I was invited to join a campaign. I have participated in this game for over two months.

Although I have the campaign bookmarked here on Obsidian Portal, I am unable to actually participate on the Obsidian Portal page for this campaign (I can't enter a character, or view the deities, for instance). I get messages saying that I am not authorized to view that page.

I noticed on my Obsidian Portal page that I have this campaign on my "Favorites" list, but it isn't on my general campaigns section.

How can I actually join this campaign?

Comments

• UselessTriviaMan
    UselessTriviaMan
    I'm pretty sure your GM has to invite you to be a player in his/her game.

Have them click on Settings -> Players -> Invite New Player to add you to the campaign.

Ptolus, City by the Spire - 2016 Campaign of the Year

"Please pay attention very carefully, because this is the truest thing a stranger will ever say to you: In the face of such hopelessness as our eventual, unavoidable death, there is little sense in not at least TRYING to accomplish all your wildest dreams in life."  - - Kevin Smith

• twiggyleaf
    twiggyleaf
    Hey Krunchyfrogg

I am pretty sure UselessTriviaMan is right so I gather you were able to make contact with your GM and sort out the issue....?

twigs

"I met a traveller from an antique land....."

CotM May 2016: Mysteria: set in Wolfgang Baur’s MIDGARD.

Previous CotM Aug 2012: Shimring: High Level Multiplanar Campaign

Inner Council Member

• Unknown
    UTM is correct, let us know if you are all handled!