Howdy from Austin!

Flatscan
Flatscan
edited July 2008 in Player Lounge

Comments

• Flatscan
    Flatscan
    Hello all,

I joined this site to keep up with my friends 4e game and enjoyed the ease and accessibility of the site greatly. So much so that I've started a wiki for my Conan campaign. Please check it out and let me know what you think!

-Flatscan
  • Flatscan
    Flatscan
    Wow, working on that wiki is addictive. Got pretty much everything I wanted to put up there. Even made a link on the header graphic that goes straight to the Mongoose Conan page :D

Not sure about the NPC tracker feature. I don't want to put nPeep stats or bios on there as everything the PCs should know about the nPeeps encountered are in the Adventure Logs.

Anyhow, spent a good portion of the weekend on the wiki page, now I need to prep for Saturday's game!
  • FemmeLegion
    FemmeLegion
    Personally, I would still use the NPC tracker - as a resource for your players so they don't have to go "oh hell, which part of the Adventure Logs has the information on this NPC?" The GM-Only section for each NPC means that you can have all the information stored in a secure place, even stuff they don't know yet, then cut and paste snippets into the publicly viewable section of the NPC as the PCs learn things.
  • Flatscan
    Flatscan
    Well, I do have an nPeep cheat sheet on the wiki. I'll have to play around with NPC Tracker in the future. Loving the Map feature though. Added some Markers tracking all the places the PCs have adventured in. Good stuff!
  • Flatscan
    Flatscan
    Ok, the NPC tracker is awesome! Made a ton of updates to the campaign site, would appreciate feedback if anybody out there has the time to browse. :-D

The Nemedian Chronicles Campaign