Anyone else have issues with the 5e character sheet?

DDK
DDK
edited March 2015 in General Discussion
I'm having major issues with this sheet. It's constantly not adding things that I save to it and not deleting things that I delete. The only way I've found to get around this is to delete the entire character and start from scratch. This happens in both Chrome and Firefox so surely I can't be the only one who's experienced this?

Comments

• Annuvian
    Annuvian
    I haven't had troubles with adding things unless I click add more than once without entering data into each new thing it adds first. To have this bug not happen you have to click add, enter data in the newly added box, hit enter (or click ok) then you can add another thing and it won't have an issue. I have however had an issue with it not actually deleting things that I delete. I will click the x and then the dialog box pops up and I say "yes" and it'll disappear but then when I save the changes and the page loads again it'll be there still. So frustrating.
  • ChainsawXIV
    ChainsawXIV
    Hey guys - which 5e sheet are you having trouble with? Let me know the exact name from the menu and the author, and I'll see if I can help him or her debug the issue. Sounds like it aught to be straight forward enough if the steps to reproduce the problem are that simple.